Premium Quality Safety Screwdrivers
1) Tip type marking for easy identification
2) Ergonomically shaped, dual component handle for increased comfort, control & safety
3) Long fine neck for precise fingertip control
4) Ridges along the head give extra grip in that last ¼ turn
5) Handle injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability & durability
6) VDE approved - individually tested to 10,000v for safe live working up to 1,000v
7) Premium quality Chrome Vanadium steel blade for exceptional strength & durability
8) Precision machined tip for an exact screw fit & damage free screwdriving
Conforms to IEC 60900:2004. Approved and independently audited by the German VDE institute.
Slotted parallel, sizes: 2.5 x 75, 4.0 x 100 & 5.5 x 125mm.
Pozi, sizes: 1 x 80 & 2 x 100mm.